INTEL PENTIUM PROCESSOR T4400 DRIVER

For entry level applications like office, SD video cutting, image processing, Internet and casual gaming, the T should be sufficient. Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. This is part of my purchases is an attempt to have a Blu-ray capable laptop for less money. Due to the slow clock rate and the small level 2 cache, the Pentium T will limit the performance of demanding 3D games e. Core2Duo on a budget This chip has great performance and if it had more L2 cache it would be labeled a Core2Duo.

Uploader: Nekora
Date Added: 2 June 2004
File Size: 29.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83859
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Thermal Design Power TDP represents the average power, in watts, the processor dissipates when operating at Base Frequency with all cores active under an Intel-defined, high-complexity inel.

Intel® Pentium® Processor T4400

Show More Show Less. To make a long story short, this Dual-Core popped right in it’s place. A bus is a subsystem that transfers data between computer components or between computers.

The accessibility of the processor makes this job an easy fix for the moderate equipped computer geek. Integrated GPU performance for graphics.

MSI HERMES 845GV-LITE DRIVER

Add to Compare Shop for this product.

C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. AMD Ryzen 7 X 3.

Bus speed MHz MHz. How efficiently does the processor use electricity?

Intel® Pentium® Processor T (1M Cache, GHz, MHz FSB) Socket P Product Specifications

Intel Core i5 i Hexa-core 6 Core 3. Intel Authorized Distributors sell Intel processors in clearly marked boxes from Intel. Ratings and Reviews Write a review.

I no longer have any provessor the audio issues and things run much faster and smoother. A newer manufacturing process allows for a more powerful, yet cooler running processor.

Uses less power and runs cooler than my old Celeron ! Fantastic cpu replacement for my laptop computer. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here.

This item doesn’t belong on this page. Benchmarks Real world tests of Pentium T vs Core i3 Trending Price New. Contact your OEM or reseller for warranty support. Brought an old Inspiron back to life after years of it being out of service.

3110CN PCL6 DRIVER

Intel Pentium Dual Core T compare. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner. Intel Core iK 5. The two cores allow one to run at full capacity while the other rests pentiu reduce voltage pull.

Intel refers to these processors as tray or OEM processors. Listing of RCP does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel. What is the difference between Boxed and Tray Processors? We show the least amount of ads whenever possible. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.

Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice. Find products with Embedded Options Available. For benchmarking data see http: